Based on an industry standard architecture, MDNX’s enterprise grade cloud computing infrastructure is distributed across geographically dispersed premier class, Tier 3 data centres. This allows us to deliver a range of cloud computing infrastructure solutions that enable:
- Server consolidation
- Disaster recovery, online back-up and online storage
- Online applications and web services
- Reducing costs and maximising operational efficiency are fundamental to how businesses can benefit from Cloud Services.
The benefits of Cloud Services
1. Lower total cost of ownership
- Virtualisation can deliver a reduction in IT operating costs by up to 50% (through a reduction in server, space power, and staff costs)
- Ongoing capital expenditure is transferred to a more predictable operating cost
- Cloud services deliver high levels of resilience, whether through resource sharing within a single virtual platform or enabling high availability services across geographically dispersed systems
3. Flexibility and scalability
- As your business changes it can scale the amount of computing and storage capacity required in much shorter timeframes than would be required to implement new servers.
4. Predictable pricing
- The business will benefit from a managed service with known charges, and more granular costs of scaling
5. IT staff can focus on core activities
- Rather than staff spending their time keeping the servers running, they can focus on more business critical activities such as implementing new applications
6. Less risk
- The scale of cloud infrastructure allows business applications to be run in a more secure and resilient environment than could be created in-house unless substantial investment is made.