MDNX is built around delivering an exceptional level of service to its customers. We recognise that the development of the processes and people that comprise that level of service is the integral challenge that all providers face. Where we differ from the competition is through a combination of visible customer commitment and transparent operating policies, so we can demonstrate exactly the service level a customer receives and publish our achievements against those benchmarks.
By retaining a flat organisational structure, both managerially and technically MDNX is able to offer swift escalation and resolution of issues. Whilst the organisation is built around a set of core processes and values, we recognise that there is a balance between the rigid consistency that robust process can offer and the flexible responsiveness that our customers need.
Real Support Programme
This commitment to transparency, flexibility and exceptional service is the foundation upon which our Real Support Programme is built. It defines a way of working and a set of tangible and measurable service deliverables that make a real difference to our customers. Over 60% of the MDNX workforce hold technical qualifications and all the support team are focused on delivering tangible and measurable service objectives. This end-to-end support experience is an integral part of our five point exceptional service commitment:
• Customer calls to MDNX’s first line of support will be answered by a qualified engineer, 24/7
• Access to technical people when customers need them
• Proactivity standards, detecting faults and instigating resolutions
• Meaningful Service Level Agreements
• Online transparency of information for customers
Our highly capable and technically experienced project team are Prince 2 and ITIL accredited, ensuring quality is at the heart of MDNX’s delivery; whilst our ongoing support team is led by dedicated technical engineers 24/7.
Real Support provides customers with a transparent view of their entire solution portfolio that is measured through specific KPI’s and ensures that MDNX’s support is consistent across all departments and products. All KPI’s are measured and published to customers giving a transparent view of MDNX’s real support.
What this means to customers
•We will monitor solutions and aim to identify, categorise, notify and begin troubleshooting any issues before an end user can notify us.
• Our first line team is technically certified and capable of initial troubleshooting and diagnosis to drive high first time fix. We aim at 80% of incidents being resolved as part of the initial triage.
• We will provide access to our technical resource without having to sit on hold or within phone queues for extended periods. It is important to us that the solutions and technologies suit the customer needs.
• We’ll provide a simple end to end SLA for customer service – no hidden caveats and the “small print” is no longer small!
• We will provide transparent information on all of our services through the Portal.