Don’t let your connectivity fall over this Olympics.
Keep your business running with MDNX.
The UK Government is warning businesses to protect their networks before the London Olympics, when millions of people will simultaneously stream and download data.
So if you rely on shared broadband for your business connectivity, you may run into problems this Summer.
At MDNX we’re helping smart businesses take steps to improve their connectivity ahead of the Olympics, with our Ethernet solutions. There are two main types; Ethernet over Fibre, for speeds of up to 1Gbps, and the more recently available Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM), which delivers Ethernet services using the copper pairs commonly used for traditional telephone services. By bonding multiple pairs together, EFM can deliver speeds up to 20Mbps and importantly provides dedicated bandwidth unaffected by increases in streaming and downloading activity in the wider world.
The Benefits of MDNX EFM
● Dedicated bandwidth perfect for critical data and real time applications such as VoIP
● Extensive UK coverage provided through multiple carriers
● Faster lead times compared to fibre
● In-built resilience with multiple copper pairs
● Ideal replacement for lower speed and often more expensive leased lines and SDSL
● Ideal back-up option for Ethernet over Fibre due to technology and network diversity
Ethernet is the connectivity solution that will ensure your business stays up and running this Summer, and for a limited period you can still take advantage of our free install offer.
Call one of our EFM Consultants as soon as possible on 0800 107 7000 to find out more.
Terms and Conditions:
For terms and conditions of this promotion please contact our sales team on 0800 107 7000