|Based on an industry standard architecture, MDNX’s enterprise grade cloud computing infrastructure is distributed across geographically dispersed premier class, Tier 3 data centres. This allows us to deliver a range of cloud computing infrastructure solutions that enable:
• Server consolidation
• Disaster recovery, online back-up and online storage
• Online applications and web services
•Reducing costs and maximising operational efficiency are fundamental to how businesses can benefit from Cloud Services.
The benefits of Cloud Services
1. Lower total cost of ownership
• Virtualisation can deliver a reduction in IT operating costs by up to 50% (through a reduction in server, space power, and staff costs)
• Ongoing capital expenditure is transferred to a more predictable operating cost
• Cloud services deliver high levels of resilience, whether through resource sharing within a single virtual platform or enabling high availability services across geographically dispersed systems
3. Flexibility and scalability
• As your business changes it can scale the amount of computing and storage capacity required in much shorter timeframes than would be required to implement new servers.
4. Predictable pricing
• The business will benefit from a managed service with known charges, and more granular costs of scaling
5. IT staff can focus on core activities
• Rather than staff spending their time keeping the servers running, they can focus on more business critical activities such as implementing new applications
6. Less risk
• The scale of cloud infrastructure allows business applications to be run in a more secure and resilient environment than could be created in-house unless substantial investment is made.